Some of our clients provide Ark Marketing and its affiliates with personally identifiable information about their customers so we can perform various services such as online campaign analysis. In addition, as part of our services, we may collect information about user interaction with client websites and provide that information along with our analysis to the client. All of this information belongs to the client and, as their customer, you should review the privacy policies of the sites you visit. Ark Marketing and its affiliates make no other use of this personally identifiable information.
EMAIL SERVICE ON BEHALF OF ARK MARKETING OR AFFILIATE CLIENTS
When we conduct an e-mail campaign for our clients, we generally use e-mail service providers. Ark Marketing or its affiliates may use cookie and web beacon technology to track the campaign’s effectiveness. Generally, we do not have access to the e-mail addresses or any personally identifiable information and do not associate cookie data with any person. If we handle the e-mail addresses ourselves in conjunction with an online campaign, we do not use third-party technology for analysis of the campaign’s effectiveness, but rather rely on the e-mail service provider or the client’s own cookie or web beacon technology to do so. This ensures that no personally identifiable information of our clients’ customers is associated with third-party cookies for any purpose.
ARK MARKETING AND AFFILIATE WEBSITES
The Ark Marketing and affiliate websites provide users with information about products and services, as well as company contact information. We do not collect personal information unless you provide it to us for items such as newsletter subscriptions. We will express our need for the personal information at the point of collection and will not collect more personal information than is needed to execute your request.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, telephone number and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may disclose your personal information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Web Beacons: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” and/or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of what content on our Service is effective and to serve relevant advertising to you. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Service, to monitor how Ark Marketing Users navigate the Service, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as an Embedded Script. An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Service.
POLICY UPDATES OR CHANGES
Ark Marketing & Media Solutions Inc.
P.O. Box 221075
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What information is collected by the Ark Marketing and affiliate websites?
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. We may collect Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user’s movement in the aggregate. The other information we collect through the Ark Marketing or affiliate website is contact information you choose to provide as a consumer, client or partner, when you complete a form to request more information about our company, products or services.
2. How do Ark Marketing or its affiliates use personally identifying information collected on the respective Ark Marketing or affiliate website?
We use the contact information you provide to respond to your request or to provide you future updates. We may contact you through any of the means you identified on the form (e.g., phone, fax, e-mail). If you contact us as a prospective client and a business relationship is not established with Ark Marketing or an affiliate within a reasonable time period, we will delete your contact information.
3. Do Ark Marketing and its affiliates share my personally identifying information with third parties?
We may share the contact information you provide on our website with our contractors and vendors in order to provide a requested service or transaction (e.g., to send you an e-mail) subject to our confidentiality policies. Other than agents who act on our behalf, information you provide at this site will not be transferred or sold to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to protect or establish our legal rights or property. Information may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
4. How is my personally identifying information used when I apply for a position with Ark Marketing or its affiliates?
5. How is my personally identifying information used when I submit it for consideration regarding partnership opportunities?
If you are interested in partnership opportunities with Ark Marketing, we provide you with the opportunity to contact us through our website. The information you can submit through our website includes your name and contact information, information about your company, and references along with their contact information. If you choose to provide your personal information or your reference’s personal information, we will use this information to assist us in determining whether to pursue a partnership opportunity with you, and will not use this information for any other purpose. We may share your personal information or your reference’s personal information with our contractors and vendors to perform services for us in regard to your request (e.g., to send you an email) subject to our confidentiality policies. We will not disclose your personal information or your reference’s personal information, except as otherwise described in this privacy statement. If you contact us as a prospective partner and a business relationship is not established with Ark Marketing or an affiliate within a reasonable time period, we will delete your contact information.
6. How do Ark Marketing and its affiliates safeguard personally identifying information collected on the Ark Marketing and affiliate websites?
We have security policies and procedures to protect information in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. While no data transfer can be completely secure, we will make reasonable efforts to secure all data that is transferred, stored or processed.
7. What are my choices? How do I opt-out of the website-specific mailing lists and services?
After opting-in, you may choose to opt-out from any mailing lists that you have subscribed to, at any time. You may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any of the emails that you receive. For lists and services that relate specifically to the Ark Marketing or affiliate websites, you may also send your opt-out request to or through postal mail at:
Ark Marketing & Media Solutions Inc.
P.O. Box 221075
8. Can I review and delete my personally identifying information collected by the Ark Marketing or affiliate websites?
You can e-mail email@example.com if you wish to access your personally identifying information. We will provide you with reasonable access to review and request the deletion of your personally identifiable information, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The Ark Marketing and affiliate websites may use persistent cookies and web beacons (aka: action tags or pixel gifs). Cookies are tiny packets of information, usually less than one kilobyte, stored in the temporary files on your hard drive, and used by websites to recognize a computer they have encountered before. A web beacon is a clear gif not visible to the user, which collects certain anonymous information about your visit to our websites. We use a combination of cookies and web beacons for planning, analyzing and managing our websites. These tracking technologies collect anonymous data about users who interact with our websites to help us provide a better user experience through the use of statistics and measurements of user satisfaction. Usage of cookies and/or web beacons is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our sites.
10. Do Ark Marketing or its affiliates host any blogs?
11. Do the Ark Marketing and affiliate websites link to third party websites?
The Ark Marketing and affiliate websites may provide links to third party websites that provide valuable information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and data collection procedures on these websites.
In general, cookies improve your online experience by recording preferences and account information to personalize subsequent website visits, saving you time without compromising your security. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer, and third-party vendors such as Google commonly utilize them to serve you ads based on the websites you visit. When you visit our website and later see our ads on websites across the Internet, you’ll know that we are remarketing to you.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, OR COMPLAINTS
Ark Marketing & Media Solutions Inc.
P.O. Box 221075
©2019 Ark Marketing & Media Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.